Last sessions of 2020! New timings added.
This is your last chance to learn aqua yoga from Birthlight Aqua yoga trained instructor Wenlin Tan before she relocates to Italy! Do you suffer from back, knee or joint pain? Do wish you restore fluidity in your body?
Join us for Aqua Yoga!
Aqua Yoga is low-impact, accessible form of yoga that many bodies can enjoy, especially if you have joint pain, prior injuries or mobility issues. In the water, joints are supported allowing free movement while also acting as resistance to help strengthen muscles.
Yoga in the water challenges balance and illuminates the quality of breath
- Reduce tension & alleviate pain
- Help to build strength, improve flexibility & stability in your back & spine
- Establish mindfulness, connecting with your thoughts, feelings, sensations
- guided aqua yoga program that will help to increase mobility, build strength release tension, reduce back pain and restore calm.
Each session will build on the previous session. At the end of the program you will be able to practise a basic short sequence on your own. No swimming experience/knowledge is required.
- This will be an adapted aqua-vinyasa yoga practice.
Class will include centering, guided spine-centred aqua asana (yoga posture) practice and mediation.
- Class size will be kept small (8 practitioners maxmimum) to allow for greater attention per practitioner and hands-on adjustments on aligment.
Please come dressed in swimming attire.
In event of wet weather, classes may be rescheduled.
DATE/TIME - 8/3 14/3 22/3 & 28/3 5-6pm & 15/3 630-730pm @ Bishan swimming complex, training pool or Email us to request a class at your preferred time
FEE: $25/class $75 for 4 lessons ($18+/class) Fee includes use of props, class instruction and guided aqua yoga relaxation.
Entry to pool is NOT included.
The yoga class will be led by Yoga Alliance certified instructor Wenlin Tan