The Strength Summit seminar offers science-based education in sports nutrition and peak athletic performance. The theme for 2020 is “HIGH POWERED PERFORMANCE”, with topics covering application of sports nutrition, physiology, training and the dangers of performance enhancing drugs.
Singapore’s Only Sports Nutrition Summit Returns with Bigger Lineup of Expert Speakers
- Dr. Douglas Kalman, Co-Founder ISSN, VP (Scientific Affairs) Nutrasource. (Keynote Speaker)
- Mr C Kunalan, Senior Manager, Sports Science & Medicine Centre, and National Record Holder 100m sprint (1968 – 2001)
- Mr Gobinathan Nair, Director-General, SEA Regional Anti-Doping Organization
- Dr Ricco,Team Lead and Senior Sport Dietitian, Singapore Sports Institute
- Mr Danny Lum,Team Lead for Strength and Conditioning, Singapore Sports Institute
The participants have the flexibility to revisit the presentations through a 30-day on-demand access. The Strength Summit 2020 tickets are on sale now! Currently the tickets are on an Early Bird discount at $104 (U.P $130) till 30 September.