The Singapore Convention for Health, Fitness & Sports was created as a platform for partners and stakeholders in the Health, Fitness and Sports industries to come together to share experiences and generate ideas, so that participants may learn from the latest industry best practices.
SCHFS 2017 will feature a line-up of international and local industry experts who will speak on the Essential Skills for the Future of Sports and Fitness.
- Mr Gary Vitti, former Head Athletic Trainer, LA Lakers
- Mr Tan Tse Yong, Group CEO, Fitlion & GymmBoxx
- Dr Andrew Barr, former Head of Physiotherapy, Manchester City Football Club
- Ms Laila White, Personal Trainer to Royalty and Gym Designer for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
We have also put together 4 unique workshops which will be available in Singapore for the very first time!
- The Super Athlete Workshop - ECP Certification Course Level 1
- American Swim Coaches Association Certification Course Level 1 & 2
- Certificate in Strength Training with Basic Lifts
- WAKO Singapore Kickboxing Coach Level 1
Don't miss this chance to tap on the experience and expertise of the professionals who have trained Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal, worked with Man City FC, or built two home-grown million-dollar fitness brands from scratch.
Get more details at www.schfs.com.sg or call us at 6423 0668.