Fancy running 2.4km on National Stadium’s world-class Mondo Super X track surface?
Be it for pleasure or a challenge to your friends or family, ActiveSG welcomes everyone for this rare opportunity.
Now it’s the chance to do so to clock your personal best!
- Open (Male/ Female),
- Youth (Male/ Female) (13 years old to 17 years old),
- Senior (Male/ Female) Citizens (55 years old and above)
||Maximum number of participants
||50 each wave
Registration Fees: $5 (ActiveSG $ is allowed)
Entitlement: Number bib, timing certificate, running chip
: Proper running footwear is mandatory. No spikes or cleats allowed.
General Race Information
Race Rules & Regulations
- Participants must be able to run 2.4km in under 20 minutes. Any runner who takes longer than this will be disqualified and prevented from finishing the ActiveSG 2.4km Red Run.
- Participants will receive the race pack (number bib and running chip) at the reporting desk with their proof of identification (NRIC) on race day. Reporting time is 1 hour before flag-off.
- Participant must be an ActiveSG member. Non-members are welcome to participate, but will not be eligible to win prizes.
- Registration deadline is extended to 26 April 2016 11:59pm.
- No baggage deposit services are available. ActiveSG or its agents shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- ActiveSG will contact the participants from time to time via emails. The race confirmation notice sent to the email address registered with ActiveSG shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- Results will be announced on www.myactivesg.com. Winners will be notified via emails.
- Proper running shoes must be used at all times. Failure to do so, he/ she will be disqualified and no refunds will be allowed.
- Participants must put on the number bib and running chip at all times. He/ she will not be allowed to participate in the race without the number bib and running chip.
- Participants are responsible to ensure that they are allocated the correct number bib and the running chip is in good condition.
- Participants will be disqualified if he/ she fails to report 5 minutes before the flag-off time.
- Participants must select and register for ONE (1) wave only. Multiple registrations will not be allowed. Any participants registered for more than ONE (1) wave, he/ she will not be allowed to participate in subsequent waves and no refunds will be allowed.
- Participants are not allowed to transfer or withdraw their registration. No refunds will be allowed.
- ActiveSG reserves the right to modify, cancel or postpone the ActiveSG 2.4km Red Run at any time without prior notice to the Participants. If there is a cancellation or postponement, there shall be no refund of registration fees and ActiveSG shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- ActiveSG reserves the right to disallow any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/ her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/ herself.
- ActiveSG’s decision is final and there will be no appeal to the results allowed.