Through science and experience, we have known that play is essential to our physical health and our emotional and mental well-being.
If play can nourish us as individuals, can it help strengthen us as diverse communities? At Sport Singapore, we believe it can.
When we play sport, we are given an opportunity to build an affinity with people from different walks of life. Through sport and play, we are able to touch the lives of others with joy and friendship. At the SEA Games in June, we all experienced the power of sport to bring strangers together. We would like to keep that spirit of friendship alive and thriving.
Join us on 26 February 2016, 3pm – 6pm, at the Future of Us exhibition at Gardens by the Bay. Share your thoughts on how we can use sport and play to create strong, diverse, caring communities.
- Strengthening a community through Play
- Strengthening individual beliefs and values through Play
- The impact of Play on the environment
- Inspiring social harmony, understanding and peace through Play
- Inspiring the Singapore spirit through Play
Visit www.singapore50.sg/SGfuture and select “The Future of Play” dialogue session to sign up now.