POUND Pro Instructor Training
2 October 2016
Toa Payoh Sports Hall
Become a POUND Pro and learn to teach POUND, the fastest growing group fitness phenomenon, inspired by the energizing, infectious, sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums.
The training will be conducted by Amanda McVey, Director of Education, and Michelle Opperman, POUND Master Pro (USA).
With POUND's one day, 8-hour dynamic and comprehensive training experience, you will:
• Discover POUND history, results-based methods and tools for leading a safe and addictive class – all beautifully presented in your POUNDÒ Pro Training Guide
• Master POUND positions, techniques, and modifications and learn how to structure a POUND class
• Listen to incredible music as you break down 8 complete tracks of choreography
• Uncover some of the best ways to launch your POUND career and connect as a member of the POUND Pro family
• MAKE NOISE with your very own set of Ripstix
• Explore The Label, our online instructor network, FREE for 30 days and enjoy 15% off Ripstix and POUND apparel
• Receive a certificate of completion, continuing education credits, and the permission to rock!
$249 USD – discounted Early Bird (must register before 2 September 2016)
$289 USD – standard registration price