• The Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) is responsible for the administration of the tournament and reserves the
right to limit the number of entries or modify the conditions of play.
• The tournament will be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the R&A Rules Limited, and the
Local Rules of SICC (on page 8) as approved by the Tournament Committee.
• The Tournament Director will adjudicate any protests, claims, questions or doubts arising from the Tournament and the
decision shall be final.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Monday, 7 December 2015 (AM) - Practice Round
• Tuesday, 8 December 2015 (AM) - 1st Round
• Wednesday, 9 December 2015 (AM) - 2nd Round
• Thursday, 10 December 2015 (AM) - Final Round
a) All entries must be made on the official prescribed entry form, which must be certified by the Captain or Secretary of
the participant’s Club or Golf Association. If a participant has a handicap maintained at more than one Club, the lowest
handicap must be taken. It is the responsibility of the participant to inform SICC of his/her correct handicap at the point
of registration. An updated handicap certificate must be presented upon registration.
b) The entry form together with the entry fee must be submitted by 5:00pm, Friday, 23 October 2015 to:
The Organising Committee
24th Junior Invitational Golf Championship
The Singapore Island Country Club
180 Island Club Road
c) Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
d) The entry fees are:
• S$150 Nett for SICC members
• S$250 Nett for non-SICC members
Participants from Singapore may debit the entry fees from their Home Club accounts.
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
a) The Championship shall be open to all who:
• are amateur in accordance with the Rules of Amateur Status of the R&A Rules Limited; and
• are junior golfers (Boys & Girls) aged 19 years or below as at 7 December 2015.
• have a USGA handicap index or other handicap accepted by the Tournament Committee.
b)The Championship shall be 54 holes STROKE PLAY over three stipulated rounds of 18 holes each, subject to the Committee’s
right to cancel any rounds at its discretion in the event of circumstances which make the playing of 54 holes
c) The tournament for the Boys’ “A” Division, “B” Division and the Girls’ “A” Division, “B” Division, shall be decided by
three stipulated rounds of 18 holes stroke play as follows:
The tournament for the above Divisions will be held at the BUKIT COURSE, SICC. The Tournament Committee reserves
the right to vary the age group, handicap range and change the venue of play as the Committee deems fit.
d) All participants are eligible for the overall Championship Title. Prizes will be awarded based on gross scores.
e) In the event of a tie for the overall best gross position, the players shall as soon as possible, continue to play off, hole
by hole, until the winner is decided by elimination. The designated hole for the play off will be decided by the Tournament
Committee. Ties for all other places shall be decided by SICC’s count back system. The decision of the Tournament
Committee shall be final and binding.
f) In the event of inclement weather preventing any participant from completing a round, Rules 33-2(d) and 6-8 will apply
and the results of the Tournament will be decided by the number of rounds completed within the time limit set to finish by
the Tournament Committee