Since I was a child, I have always had a love for combat sports. My mother thought I would do well in fencing so, when my school offered it as a CCA, I jumped right in. I guess I didn't do too badly... From that start to where I am now as a national fencer, I must say that it is always an honour and a privilege to represent your country in a major sporting event. I understand the responsibility that rests on my shoulders and feel the honour of representing my country. Whenever I feel down, this serves as a well that I draw strength from to stand back up again.
- 2016 ASEAN University Games, Men's Foil Team - Gold
- 2016 ASEAN University Games, Men's Foil Individual - Silver
- 2014 Incheon Asian Games
- 2014 Commonwealth Fencing Championships, Men's Foil Individual - Silver
- 2012 Asian Fencing Championships, Men's Foil Individual - 15th
- 2011 SEA Games, Men's Foil Team - Bronze