The start of my fencing journey began when I was 10 - my brother started fencing and there were many other boys in the fencing class, so I was curious if girls could fence too. The answer clearly was yes! Now, I am so fortunate to be able to represent the country in the sport that I love and want to show other nations that Singapore is able to punch above its weight. When I return from my overseas competitions, the first thing I do is to learn from my mistakes and continue to work on my strengths and weaknesses... and to have a good plate of chicken rice!
- 2018 World Junior and Cadet Fencing Championships, Verona, Junior Women's Foil Team - Silver
- 2017 Hong Kong Age Group fencing Championships, Junior Women's Foil Individual - Gold
- 2016 Asian Junior and Cadet Fencing Championships, Bahrain, Cadet Women's Foil Individual - Bronze
- 2016 Asian Junior and Cadet Fencing Championships, Bahrain, Cadet Women's Foil Team - Gold
- 2016 SEAFF Fencing Championships, Women's Foil Team - Gold
- 2014 Scotland Commonwealth Fencing Championships, Women's Foil Team - Gold