My coach saw potential in me and though that I could be a cut above the rest. The beach is where I love to hang out as I can reflect and enjoy the scenery.
I enjoy eating sliced fish soup. It is healthy yet full of flavours.
- 2014 Asian Junior Championships: 100m Hurdles – Bronze
- 2014 IAAF World Junior: 100m Hurdles – Qualified
- 2013 IAAF World Youth: 100m Hurdles – Qualified
- 2012 7th SEA Youth: 100m Hurdles – Gold
- 2012 Asian Junior Championships: 100m Hurdles – 5th
|28th SEA Games Singapore 2015
||Women's 100M Hurdles Finals
||Time of 14.28 (Finished 6th of 7)