My love for this sport started because I used to watch my brother and a lot of other older swimmers swim at my club when I was young, and was inspired by how they were able to swim continuously and when I started to swim, my love for it just grew because I truly enjoyed the process of being able to swim with my friends, go through all the handwork and look forward to the challenges.
When I return from overseas competitions, I stay at home, catching up on all the TV drama episodes I have missed and catch up with friends too.
- 2014 SEA C’ships: 800m Freestyle- 6th
- 2014, SEA Age Group C’ships: 200 IM - Bronze
- 2013 Dubai FINA World Cup: 200m Backstroke - 8th Finalist
- 2013 SEA Age Group C’ships: 400m Freestyle - Gold
- Participated in Moscow, Dubai, Doha FINA World Cup overseas legs