I got involved in running because I looked up to my sister who was also in the sport at the time. My passion was further compounded when I found that I could run relatively faster than my peers. Now, many years on, I am so honoured to be a Team Singapore athlete because I truly love representing my country in the sport that I love. I am always so grateful for the support shown to me and my teammates by our fellow countrymen because it gives me hope and inspires me to make the country proud.
- 2017 SEA Games, 100m - Bronze
- 2017 SEA Games, 200m - Bronze
- 2015 SEA Games, 200m - Gold
- 2015 SEA Games, 100m - Bronze
- 2014 Commonwealth Games - Semi Finalist
- 2014 Asian Junior Athletics Championships, 100m - Bronze
- 2013 Ukraine World Youth Championships, 100m and 200m - Semi Finalist
- 2013 SEA Youth Championships, 100m and 200m - 2 Golds
- 2012 Asian Junior Championships, 200m - Bronze
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ...
Did you know about the struggles Shanti faced after her 2015 breakthrough win?
Meet Shanti version 2.0