I knew I was good at running when I found out that I am faster than my peers in Primary School. That was when I decided that I want to run competitively, and I have never looked back since! Running gives me the confidence that no other sport has given me. I am proud to be representing Singapore!
- 2017 SEA Games, 100m - Bronze
- 2017 SEA Games, 200m - Bronze
- 2015 SEA Games, 200m - Gold
- 2015 SEA Games, 100m - Bronze
- 2014 Commonwealth Games - Semi Finalist
- 2014 Asian Junior Athletics Championships, 100m - Bronze
- 2013 Ukraine World Youth Championships, 100m and 200m - Semi Finalist
- 2013 SEA Youth Championships, 100m and 200m - 2 Golds
- 2012 Asian Junior Championships, 200m - Bronze
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ...
Did you know about the struggles Shanti faced after her 2015 breakthrough win?
Meet Shanti version 2.0