I took up swimming as a way to build my stamina and to make new friends. This was a good opportunity for me because I am very timid by nature. It is a great bonus to me that I have the chance to represent Singapore and to try to make her proud.
- 2014 ASEAN Para Games, 100m Backstroke - Gold
- 2014 ASEAN Para Games, 100m Breaststroke - Silver
- 2014 ASEAN Para Games, 50m Breaststroke - Bronze
- 2013 SDSC National Para Swimming Championships, 50m Butterfly - Silver
- 2011 Special Olympics Summer Games, 4x50m Freestyle Relay - Silver