I started representing the nation on the stadium track. Both my parents were sprinters back when they were schooling. Being physically active, my parents would bring my sister and me to MacRitchie Reservoir to jog. Then I found the thrill of speed and the feeling of freedom that cycling brings and I "migrated" my competition to the cycling track.
- 2011 South East Asian Games: 4x400M - Bronze
- 2010 ASEAN University Games: 4x100M - Bronze
- 2009 Vietnam Open 400m - Bronze
- 2005 IAAF World Junior Championships in Athletics
- 2004 Commonwealth Youth Games