I started playing the sport at the age of 6 at Ultimate Squasher Academy and ever since the day I picked up the racquet, I knew that this was the sport I wanted to pursue.
If I were not an athlete, I would like to be involved in social services and community programmes that aim to help the lesser privileged in our society.
- 2019 Women's SEA Cup - 2nd
- 2017 SEA Games, Singles - Bronze
- 2017 SEA Games, Doubles - Bronze
- 2017 SEA Games, Team - Silver
- 2017 Asian Junior Team Championships - 3rd
- 2016 Asian Senior Team Championships - 6th
- 2015-2016 Old Chang Kee Singapore Open (GU17) - 1st
- 2015 Indian Junior Open - 1st