I liken myself to a Chilli Padi (a small red chilli pepper commonly found in Southeast Asia) – small but mighty. This also translates in my desire to do well for my sport. It is a way to show the world that in spite of our being just a tiny red dot on the world map, we can soar to great heights.
- 2017 SEA Games, Women's Individual Poomsae - Bronze
- 2017 Asian Cities, Female Individual - Gold
- 2016 Asian Cities, Female Individual - Gold
- 2016 Asian Cities, Pair- Gold
- 2015 SEA Games, Mixed Pair Poomsae - Bronze
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's Individual Poomsae - Gold
- 2015 US Open, Pair - Gold
- 2015 US Open, Individual - Bronze
- 2014 Commonwealth Championships, Female Individual- Gold
- 2014 Commonwealth Championships, Pair- Gold
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ...
Chelsea shares how she managed to cope with Taekwondo in spite of her heart condition
Chelsea has her heart and mind set on her target for the 29th SEA Games in KL