My love for this sport started because before I started wakeboarding I was in the national team for gymnastics, but I was looking for another outlet and I was first exposed to wakeboarding on a school activity trip. Not long after I started to enjoy it and my sister happened to be good friends with the one and only Sasha Christian. They knew each other at the Singapore Sports School. My sister then hooked me up with her coach and I started riding for leisure. Then soon my love for the sport immersed deeply and that was when I decided to take on the sport competitively.
- 2015 SEA Games, Mixed Team Wakeboard - Silver
- 2014 Singapore National Waterski and Wakeboard Championships (3rd, International)
- 2014 Singapore National Waterski and Wakeboard Championships (2nd, National)
- 2014 Singapore National Cable Wakeboard and Wakeskate Championship (1st)
- 2013 ASEAN Nautique Asian Championships ( 2nd)
- Putrajaya Waterski and Wakeboard Cups 2011 (3rd)