I feel that it was a natural progression for me to move into fencing. Ever since I was a child, I loved playing with toy swords. When I learnt that there was this sport called 'fencing', I needed to try it out and since then, there's been no looking back. Still, when the day eventually comes that I retire, I think I might follow my dad's footsteps and go into the jewellery trade.
- 2015 SEA Games, Team Epee - Silver
- 2015 SEA Games, Individual Epee - Bronze
- 2014 Asian Fencing Championships, Individual Epee – Top 8
- 2014 Asian Fencing Championships, Team Epee – 7th
- 2014 Southeast Asia Fencing Federation Championships, Individual Epee – 5th
- 2014 Southeast Asia Fencing Federation Championships, Team Epee – Silver
- 2012 Fencing Singapore International, Individual Epee – Gold