At an early age, my parents wanted me to learn swimming to ensure I will not drown.I love eating Kay Lee roast pork because it is so delectable!
- 2014 SNSC: 100m/200m Back - qualified for SEA Games 2015 - 1:05.31/2:20.49
- 2014 SEA Age Championship: 200m back - new meet record 2:20.90
- 2014 Malaysia Open: 200m Back - matched the U14 Singapore National record 2:22.34
- 2014 SEA Age Championship: 4x100m Free relay - new meet record as well as the U17 Singapore National record 3:54.66
- 2014 Inter-school Nationals Championship - broke all 3 U14 relay records (4x50m medley; 4x50 free; 4x100 free relay) with the SAC team