Running wasn’t my primary sport when I first started. I used to run as part of my cross–training for canoeing – my core sport then. Along the way, my teacher realised I had greater potential in running, as I was able to run alongside with the guys. Since then, I learnt not to unconsciously create self–limiting beliefs.
- 2015 Institute–Varsity–Polytechnic Games: 3km (Women) – 2nd
- 2014 Singapore University Games Road Race (Women) – 3rd
- 2014 Great Eastern Women’s Run: 10km Closed – 3rd
- 2013 NTUC Income Run350: 10km Female – 3rd
- 2011 National Inter–schools Cross Country Championships: A Division Girls – 1st