Racing against an unseen competitor is paradoxically, a very real experience as one is facing backwards. Hence it toughens both your mind and body at the same time. I love rojak! It is cheap and finding a rojak stall around the neighbourhood is easy.
- 2015 SEA Games, Men's Lightweight Four (LM4-) 1000m - Silver
- 2015 Asian Rowing Cup: LM4- (1000m & 500m) - 4th
- 2014 Southeast Asian Rowing Federation Championships: M2- (500m) - Bronze
- 2014 Putrajaya Intervarsity Race: M2- (2000m) - Bronze
- 2013 Southeast Asian Rowing Federation Championship: LM2X (2000m) - 5th