Compared to other sports, I feel completely at ease in the water. From young, I realised swimming is my forte. After returning from overseas competition, my relaxation ritual consists of sleeping and eating oyster omelette. Another favourite food is Hokkien Fried Noodles, especially Ah Hock Hokkien Mee at Chomp Chomp in Serangoon Gardens!
- 2013 Myanmar SEA Games: 200m Backstroke – Bronze
- 2011 SEA Games: 200m Backstroke – Silver
- 2011 SEA Games: 100m Backstroke – Bronze
- 2009 SEA Games: 200m Backstroke – Gold
- 2007 SEA Games: 100m Backstroke - Gold