I really am so happy that Singapore is becoming more of an inclusive society. The physically and intellectually disabled really inspire me in both my sporting journey and my everyday life. If I weren't an athlete, I would like to be a psychologist and help people who are facing difficulties in their own lives.
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's Team - Bronze
- 2014 Singapore Youth International Series - GSU19 Last 16
- 2014 Singapore International Series - WS Last 32
- 2014 Malaysia Youth U19 Championships - GSU19 Last 32
- 2014 Indonesia Junior International Challenge - GSU19 Last 64
- 2014 Indonesia International Series - WS Qualifiers