I started out wheelchair racing as a form of rehabilitation, but it grew on me and became my passion. The fighting spirit of my fellow athletes and the cheers from Singaporeans motivates and inspires me to do better.
- 2017 Beijing World Para Athletics Grand Prix, Women T52 100m - 2nd 27.34s
- 2017 Beijing World Para Athletics Grand Prix, Women T52 200m - 1st 56.73s
- 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, Women T52 100m - 3rd 28.78s
- 2016 Rio Paralympic Games, Women T52 100m - 5th 29.03s
- 2016 Rio Paralympic Games, Women T52 400m - 5th 1:49.56s
- 2016 IPC Athletics Grand Prix, Beijing China, T52/T53 Women's 100m – 5th
- 2007 IWAS World Games , Taipei, Chinese Taiwan