My sport has helped develop me as a person. I used to be very shy and had trouble speaking with people I didn't know. Badminton is where I learned self-confidence, for which I am so grateful. Before every game, I say a prayer and walk out onto the court, knowing there is no better feeling than representing the home you are so proud of. Afterwhich, I go out in each game, spurred to do my best and to never let the nation down.
- 2015 SEA Games, Men's Team - Bronze
- 2015 Dutch Juniors: BSU19 - QF
- 2015 German Juniors: BSU19 QF
- 2015 Indonesia International Series: MS Last 32
- 2014 Badminton Asia U17 & U15 Championships: BSU17 SF
- 2014 Singapore Youth International Series: BSU17 Last 16