I had asthma when I was a kid and my parents enrolled me in swimming lessons just to combat asthma. After a while, I started swimming competitively and have not looked back since. As a Team Singapore athlete, I am most proud of flying the national flag and being able to represent my country in front of all the other nations.
- 2011 Indonesia SEA Games, 200m Backstroke – Bronze
- 2010 Singapore Youth Olympic Games, 50m Backstroke – Silver
- 2009 Singapore Asian Youth Games – Bronze
- 2009 Laos SEA Games, 4x100m Medley Relay – Silver
- 2009 Laos SEA Games, 100m Backstroke – Silver
- 2009 Laos SEA Games, 200m Backstroke – Bronze