I started boxing at the age of sixteen. After much time and effort, I finally gained momentum and started winning matches. My dream is to qualify for Rio 2016 Summer Olympics. But at the end of the day, medals and trophies will collect dust and no longer do justice to what I had truly achieved: hope, opportunity and friendship. It is things like these that keep me fighting to this day.
- 2015 SEA Games, 56kg Bantam Weight - Bronze
- 2011 SEA Games – Bronze
- 2011 North Sulawesi Cup, Indonesia – Silver
- 2010 Sijori Invitational Championship, Singapore – Gold
- 2009 Johore International, Malaysia - Gold
- 2009 Benazir Bhutto International, Karachi, Pakistan – Bronze