I was a very active child and love running around and jumping. One of my parents' friends introduced me to Artistic Gymnastics when I was four. Since then, I never stop doing gymnastics. I like the feeling of representing Singapore and making Singapore proud with my good performance. I am happy that I can contribute to the country. Support from Singaporean is important to me because they give me the assurance that they are there for me and I must not disappoint them.
- 2015 SEA Games, Team - Silver
- 2012 ASEAN School Games: Team 2nd; IEF Floor: 1st
- 2012 ASIAN Junior Artistic Gymnastics Championship: Team 5th; IAA: 5th
- 2012 Singapore Gymnastics Open Championships: IAA 2nd; IEF Beam 1st; IEF Floor 1st
- 2011 ASEAN School Games: Team 2nd; IAA: 9th