My love for this sport started because I started Wakeboarding before I started Waterskiing. A few of my ski friends had switched over to waterskiing and encouraged me to do the same. Also, my parents grew up skiing as well. I didn’t see anything wrong with giving waterskiing a try. The high speeds and adrenaline really gives a good rush and I love that.
- 2017 SEA Games, Men's Slalom - Gold
- 2017 SEA Games, Men's Overall - Bronze
- 2015 SEA Games, Men's Slalom - Gold
- 2015 Indonesian Open, Bandung, Indonesia- 1st
- 2014 Singapore Nationals for Open Men Slalom Division-1st
- 2014 Slalom Men's Open Category in Asian Cup in Makassar, Indonesia-6th
- 2013 U-17 Slalom Boy's division in Asian Championships in Jakarta-2nd
- 2012 U-17 Slalom Boy's division in Asian Championships in Chuncheon, South Korea-3rd
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ...
Mark reflects on how he created waves in the 2015 SEA Games
Mark has his sights set on more than just defending his Gold medal at the 29th SEA Games