My parents got my sister and I started on sailing to keep us busy. My mum thought it would be a good idea as I was hyperactive and needed an activity to burn off all that excess energy. Sailing looked like a good option as I would be stuck on the boat, seated for hours during training. I just grew to love the sport as time passed.
- 2014 Asian Sailing Championships Korea, 29er – Gold
- 2013 Myanmar SEA Games, 470 – Gold
- 2012 Austria World Championships, 420 – Gold
- 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games, 420 – Gold
- 2009 ISAF Youth Worlds, 420 – Gold