There are no two ways about it, dragon boat training is tough. Thankfully, this is a team sport and we share the hardship together. It is an honour to represent my country and with the support of my family, friends, coaches, teammates and fellow Singaporeans, will strive to do the country proud. While dragon boat training may be tough, there are spectacular moments too - there was once we saw shooting stars while training early in the morning when the sky was still dark. That was pretty special.
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's TBR 12-Crew (500m) - Bronze
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's TBR 6-Crew (500m) - Bronze
- 2014 Asia Dragon Boat Championship (Macau), 22 Crew- 4th
- 2014 DBS Marina Regatta Singapore, 12 Crew- Bronze
- 2013 Macau International Dragon Boat Race, 22 Crew- Bronze
- 2012 Kedah International Dragon Boat Festival 22 Crew-Silver
- 2011 Plenitude Penang International Dragon Boat Festival 22 Crew- Silver