I was selected by my teacher to represent my school at the Nationals during my early school days and that's how i fell in love with running. However, I got hooked to the feeling of speed and power when I started training intensively with Wings Athletics Club in Secondary Three. Being able to represent Singapore in the major Games and competing for the nation is what I love about being a Team Singapore athlete.
- 2017 22nd Asian Athletic Championship, 4x100, Finalist
- 2013 World University Games, 4x100m, Finalist
- 2011 SEA Games 4x100, Finalist
- 2007 100m and 200m ASEAN Schools - 6th
- 2007 Triple Silver Medallist National Schools
photo credit: Lim Yao Peng