Fencing is challenging. There will always be something new to learn in this sport even until now. Taking part in competitions also increases my love for this sport. There are two things I do when I reach home after competitions: first, give my grandmother a hug and kiss. And secondly, eat all the local delicacies!
- 2015 SEA Games, Team Epee - Silver
- 2015 SEA Games, Individual Epee - Silver
- 2013 Budapest World Champs – Top 64
- 2010 Japan Asia Fencing Championship – 5th
- 2009 Melbourne Commonwealth Fencing – 2nd
- 2007 Thailand SEA Games – 2nd