My love for windsurfing started in primary six, after I began to lose interest in sailing. It was an unforgettable moment for me when I was selected to represent Singapore in the Bic Techno Worlds 2012 competition. I am proud to be able to represent my country with pride and honour and I hope to bring home a gold medal one day.
- 2013 Singapore National Windsurfing Championships – 2nd
- 2013 Fish&Co Singapore National Youth Saiing Championships – 3rd
- 2013 SIM 32nd Singapore Open Windsurfing Championships – 3rd
- 2012 Asian Championships Pattaya City – 2nd
- 2011 Hong Kong Open – 2nd Runner Up