My love for fencing started when I joined fencing as a CCA in secondary one. I love the feeling of accomplishment after a sparring session. I find I can always learn something new in each session. My favourite local dish is the chilli crab! Especially with the fried mini buns to dip into the sauce!
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's Epee Team - Bronze
- 2014 Southeast Asia Fencing Federation Championships, Individual Epee – Silver
- 2014 Asian Fencing Championships, Team Epee – 8th
- 2014 Fencing Singapore International, Individual Epee – Gold
- 2013 Asian Fencing Championships, Team Epee – 8th
- 2012 Asian U23 Fencing Championships, Individual Epee – Top 8