My love for this sport started because it was and still is a great outlet for your daily frustrations and it lets you take your mind off things. One interesting fact that most people do not know about me is I used to be a ballerina and made it till Grade 6! I quit because I wasn't ready to sacrifice my toes to go en pointe which would affect my swimming.
- 2017 SEA Games, Opening Water Women's 10KM - Bronze
- 2015 SEA Games, 200m Back - Finals
- 2014 Singapore National Swimming Championships, 200m Back - Gold
- 2014 Singapore National Swimming Championships, 100m Back - Gold
- 2013 International Children’s Games Canada, 200m Back - Gold
- 2013 International Children's Games Canada, 100m Back - Bronze
- 2013 Southeast Asian Age Groups, 50m Back - Gold