Back then, I was impressed by the handwork, blade work and footwork of fencing. Indeed, I believe each fencer follows a “melody”, consciously or unconsciously, which accounts for the gracefulness of the sport. I relish mee pok (dry) filled with extra doses of chilli, vinegar and lard.
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's Sabre Team - Bronze
- 2014 Commonwealth Fencing Championships: Individual and Team – Silver
- 2014 South East Asian Fencing Federation: Individual and Team Event – Silver
- 2014 Thai Navy: Open Individual – Gold
- 2014 National Championships: Women's Sabre – Gold
- 2010 Asian Games: Individual and Team Event – 5th