My love for cards and intellectual games began at a young age. I love the brain exercise and challenge that I get when I play Bridge. It keeps my mind sharp. Every Bridge hand is unique, and the permutations are endless, and hence I never get bored while playing Bridge. Winning 2014 Asia Cup was the biggest highlight of my Bridge career thus far. Despite each of us having our own full time job, and not being able to train bridge full time, we were able to beat the professional teams and win the event.
- 2017 Asian Games Test Event, Mixed Pairs - 1st
- 2017 Asian Games Test Event, Mixed Teams - 3rd
- 2017 Kepri Cup, Open - 1st
- 2014 Asia Cup, Open - 1st
- 2013 APBF, Youth Pairs - 1st