I started out in athletics because my friends forced me to! My mother is the greatest sources of motivation for me to keep on running - she works hard, has a strong mindset and goes for it. More importantly, she is extremely supportive and that really is a motivation and a comfort to me. In representing my country, I hope to be able to bring glory and pride to the nation.Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
- 2016 IAAF world U20 championships, 100m - Came in 7th position in the heats
- 2016 Asian junior championships, 200m finals - 5th position
- 2016 Hong Kong intercity club, 100m - Bronze Medalist, 200m - Gold Medalist
- 2015 IAAF World Youth championships, 200m - came in 6th position in the heat
- 2015 Asian youth championships, 200m - Bronze Medalist
- 2013 Asian Youth Games
- 2014 Asian Junior Athletics Championship