I started out in this sport through pure curiosity and a bit of rough play as a kid - when I was about 7 or 8, I saw people poking each other with sticks. As a kid, it looked really fun so I tried it out. I've been hooked since. I am proud to represent Singapore on the international stage and let people know who we are as Singaporeans. The support from my fellow Singaporeans motivates me to do better and I do hope to one day medal in the Olympics.
- 2018 South East Asia Fencing Federation, Senior Women's Epee Individual - Bronze
- 2017 Blue Cross Insurance Hong Kong Open Fencing Championship - Bronze
- 2016 FFIE Taipei Satellite - Bronze
- 2016 Asian Junior and Cadet Fencing Championships, Junior Women's Epee Individual - Bronze
- 2015 Commonwealth Fencing Championship, Cadet Women's Epee Individual - Gold