I picked up running because I love the sensation of speed that running provides. I love Singapore, and I am proud to be an athlete wearing our national flag every time I am on the track. I've been running for over 15 years, with a PB of 10.47 which I set at the 2015 SEA Games. I think of someone who pours my heart into what I do - be it running, music or entrepreneurship.
- 2015 SEA Games, 4x100m - Silver
- 2013 Myanmar SEA Games, 4x100m - Silver
- 2013 Moscow IAAF World Championships
- 2011 Indonesia SEA Games, 4x100m - Silver
- 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games
- 2010 New Delhi Commonwealth Games
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Games