Rowing is the only sport you feel good seeing your opponents in front of you – the reverse psychology is what attracts me to this sport! I live at Pandan Gardens since young. I made friends around the neighbourhood while participating in grassroots events. Training ground is a mere 10-minute drive away from home.
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's Pair 1000m - Bronze
- 2011 Indonesia SEA Games: Women's Pair 2000m - Bronze
- 2011 Asian Rowing Championships: Women's Pair 2000m - 4th
- 2010 Singapore Youth Olympic Games: Junior Women's Single Scull - 19th
- 2015 Asia Cup 1: Women's Pair 1000m - Bronze