I started sailing soon after my two older sisters started sailing. It was not long before sailing created a bond that I shared not only with my siblings, but also with my fellow friends in sailing. I forged many invaluable friendships that I treasure dearly, and it is really blessing to have great companions who share the same love for sailing as I do. My ideal day is hanging out with friends and having fun!
- 2015 SEA Games, Women's Team Racing Dinghy Laser Redial - Silver
- 2015 SSSC National Schools Sailing Competition: Laser Radial 'A' Division - 1st
- 2014 SSSC National Schools Sailing Competition: Laser Radial ‘A’ Division – Individual 4th Overall, ‘A’ Division Team 1st Overall
- 2013 SSSC National Schools Sailing Competition: Byte ‘B’ Division Individual 2nd Overall, ‘B’ Division Team -1st Overall
- 2012 IODA World Optimist Sailing Championship: Individual (3rd Overall), 2nd Female Overall, Team Racing (1st Overall), Nations Cup (1st Overall)