I realized my talent for athletics and I enjoy training with my teammates.
I love to hang out at Wah Chee because I love their butter chicken rice set. My ideal day itineraries are running at MacRitchie Reservoir in the morning, having chicken rice at Bishan for brunch, and watching a movie with my friends.
- 2015 IVP Track & Field: 5000m - 2nd
- 2015 IVP Track & Field: 10,000m - 3rd
- 2014 SUNIG Cross Country - 3rd
- 2011 Nationals Cross Country - 1st Placing (Course Record)
- 2011 Nationals Track & FielD: 5000m - Gold
|28th SEA Games Singapore 2015
||Men's 5000M Finals
||Time of 16:14.75 (Finished 8th of 10)