I have always loved winter, so naturally I'm inclined towards winter sports. I started as a figure skater, picked up short track speed skating while studying in Australia, and have also tried curling, snow boarding and skiing. Pre-game rituals are always very important – so for me, I always put on my right skate before my left skate, and strap up only after I finish lacing both skates.
- 2017 SEA Games, 3000m Relay - Silver
- 2017 Asian Short Track Speed Skating Challenge, 500m Senior Ladies - 4th
- 2017 Asian Short Track Speed Skating Challenge, 1000m Senior Ladies - 4th
- 2017 Asian Short Track Speed Skating Challenge, 1500m Super Final Senior Ladies - 5th
- 2016 International Skating Union Tri Series, Senior Ladies - Overall Silver
Photo Credit: Pok Vic Sent