I was 8 years old when I decided to join sailing as a CCA in St Hilda's Primary School. I love sailing because the nature of the sport is such that not one training or racing session is ever the same. With the changing wind, waves, current and fleet conditions, it challenges me to think on my feet and to think out of the box. Sailing also deepens my connection to nature in a very real way - I love being outdoors and out in the open sea. As I capture the wind in the sail, this brings about a great sense of relaxation and freedom.
- 2018 Laser 4.7 Youth World Championships - Gold
- 2016 Optimist World Championships - 15th
- 2015 Optimist Team Racing World Championships - Gold
- 2015 Optimist Asian Championships - Gold
- 2015 Optimist World Championships - 9th