I enjoyed watching my sister, Michiko, sail when I was young and I love being outdoors and being out at sea. I love to visit my grandparents’ house because their presence make me happy.
- 2015 SEA Games, U/19 Women's Double Handed Youth 420 - Gold
- 2014 ISAF YOUTH WORLDS: 29er - 10th
- 2014 KIELER WOCHE: 420 - 7th overall 3rd girl
- 2013 ISAF YOUTH WORLDS: SL 16 - 5th
- 2012 IODA WORLDS: Optimist - 1st overall, 1st team racing
- 2012 IODA ASIANS: Optimist - 1st girl, 1st team racing
- 2011 SEA Games - Gold