Support from Singaporeans is important to me as it serves as one of the key ingredients in an athlete's success dish, on top of hardwork and dedication.
My ideal day would be relaxing at a beach or having a picnic on the summit of a mountain.
- 2014 IAAF Race Walking World Cup: 20km – 99th
- 2012, 2011, 2010 Ipoh Star Walk: 10km – 1st
- 2011 Asean Team Walk Championships: KL Malaysia 10km – 3rd
- 2012 South Africa Road Walking Championships: 50km – 4th
- National Record Holder for 20km Road Walk
|28th SEA Games Singapore 2015
||20KM RACE WALK MEN FINALS
||Time of 1:53.15 (Finished 5th of 8)