Fencing is very much a think-on-your-feet sport, as you have to anticipate your opponent’s moves and react quickly. The ensuing battle of wits is often in the mind, what you see are the results. Support from Singaporeans is important as it encourages me to work harder at training and fight harder in competitions.
- 2015 SEA Games, Team Foil - Gold
- 2014 SEAFF Championships, Women’s Team Foil – 1st
- 2012 Asian U23, Women’s Individual Foil – 3rd
- 2011 Asian U20, Women’s Individual Foil – 2nd
- 2011 Jakarta SEA Games, Women’s Team Foil – 2nd