My love for this sport started because I realised that there are always new skills to learn. Sailing is complex as you have to do many things concurrently to be a good sailor. I love Changi Sailing Club, the place where I first started sailing, because of the familiar faces and the rustic charm it has preserved over time.
- 2015 SEA Games, Men's Team Racing Dinghy Laser Standard - Silver
- 2015 SEA Games, Men's Single Handed Standard Laser - Gold
- 2014 ISAF World Cup Hyeres, Laser Standard – 21st
- 2012 London Olympic Games, Laser Standard – 15th
- 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games, Laser Standard – Silver
- 2006 World Championships in Lake Hourtin, France, Laser 4.7 – Gold
- 2006 Doha Asian Games, Laser 4.7 – Gold